If you are looking for a warm and authentic space in which to hold your special event, then our 19th century barn is sure to please.
As part of a multi-generational farm, the old barn has been home to all kinds of things over the years, from the 1931 Model A to the old Coke machine, countless hay bales, the occasional critter and a whole host of stories and memories. But now it’s ready to become your space; a place as distinct and genuine as your vision for your special day.
From June through August, large events with under 125 guests are $4,450. This includes, for the 4 days surrounding your event:
- Access to our inviting farm stand with 12’x10′ walk-in cooler.
- Access to the barn with built in barn, vintage wooden seating and 8ft rectangular tables with white linens.
- Exclusive use of our grounds including orchards, vineyard, fields and two farm ponds.
- Usage of the Spring Field Outdoor Chapel with bench seating.
- The use of two guesthouses, sleeping about 14, with room for more.
- Ability for onsite camping for family and guests.
- Access to our 150 year-old collection of genuine farm props.
- Seasonal produce
- And our family’s help to personalize your event and allow you be fully present with your loved ones and create memories for a lifetime.
Limited Harvest Season packages, September & early October start at $5800.
Email Denise at email@example.com for details or pricing for your bigger event or a simpler affair.
Our preferred vendors include:
- Shaky Barn Farm Gardens, for local, seasonal, fresh cut flowers just 1/4 mile away. No event would be complete without Shaky Barn Bonnie’s onsite personal touch with flowers as unique and genuine as your relationship.
- Jonathan Woodbury, Photographer, who will offer you a 10% discount – He loves Boothby’s!
- Jessica Woodcock, Lost in Reverie Photography