If you are looking for a warm and authentic space in which to hold your special event, then our 19th century barn is sure to please.
As part of a multi-generational farm, the old barn has been home to all kinds of things over the years, from the 1931 Model A to the old Coke machine, countless hay bales, the occasional critter and a whole host of stories and memories. But now it’s ready to become your space; a place as distinct and genuine as your vision for your special day.
Large events with under 125 guests are $4,000. This includes, for the 4 days surrounding your event:
- Access to our inviting farm stand with 12’x10′ walk-in cooler.
- Access to the barn with built in barn, vintage wooden seating and 8ft rectangular tables with white linens.
- Exclusive use of our grounds including orchards, vineyard, fields and two farm ponds.
- Usage of the Spring Field Outdoor Chapel with bench seating.
- The use of two guesthouses, sleeping about 14, with room for more.
- Ability for onsite camping for family and guests.
- Access to our 150 year-old collection of genuine farm props.
- Seasonal produce
- And our family’s help to personalize your event and allow you be fully present with your loved ones and create memories for a lifetime.
Email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or pricing for your bigger event or a simpler affair.
Our preferred vendors include:
- Shaky Barn Farm Gardens, for local, seasonal, fresh cut flowers just 1/4 mile away.
- Jonathan Woodbury, Photographer, who will offer you a 10% discount – He loves Boothby’s!
- Danny’s DJ Service, DJ Dan Leclair, has been to Boothby’s a few times and is a great fit for our place.
- Collins Cakes and Bakes, Inc., Denika said she always wanted a wedding venue to work with. What a great find and a cute shop in Wilton to do some cake testings!
- BBQ Experts for budgets of all sizes, DJ’s BBQ and Ned’s Bakes