If you are looking for a warm and authentic space in which to hold your special event, then our 19th century barn is sure to please.
As part of a multi-generational farm, the old barn has been home to all kinds of things over the years, from the 1931 Model A to countless hay bales and a whole host of stories and memories. With an electrical upgrade, running water and a fridge at the bar, it retains all of its charm and is ready to become your space; a place as distinct and genuine as your vision for your special day.
June through August, events with under 125 guests are $4,450*, and include:
- Access to our inviting farm stand to welcome your guests. Farmstand also has 12’x10′ walk-in cooler for your use
- Access to the barn with built in bar, vintage wooden seating and 8ft rectangular tables with white linens.
- Use of our grounds including orchards, vineyard, fields and two farm ponds.
- Use of the Spring Field Outdoor Chapel with bench seating.
- The use of two guesthouses, sleeping about 14, with room for more.
- Ability for onsite camping for family and guests.
- Access to our 150 year-old collection of genuine farm props.
- Seasonal produce and decor
- And our family’s help to personalize your event and allow you be fully present with your loved ones and create memories for a lifetime.
We are a working farm so we offer limited Harvest Season events, September through early October, starting at $4,950*
Email Denise at email@example.com for details or pricing for your bigger event or a simpler affair.
* Subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax. Gratuity not included.
Our preferred vendors include:
- Shaky Barn Farm Gardens, for local, seasonal, fresh cut flowers just 1/4 mile away. No event would be complete without Shaky Barn Bonnie’s onsite personal touch with flowers as unique and genuine as your relationship. We have partnered together on dozens of events!
- Jonathan Woodbury, Photographer, who will offer you a 10% discount – He loves Boothby’s!
- Jessica Woodcock, Lost in Reverie Photography