If you are looking for a warm and authentic space in which to hold your special event, then our 19th century barn set in the midst of a working orchard & vineyard is sure to please.
As part of a multi-generational farm, the old barn has been home to all kinds of things over the years, from the 1931 Model A to countless hay bales and a whole host of stories and memories. With an electrical upgrade, running water and a fridge at the bar, it retains all of its charm and is ready to become your space; a place as distinct and genuine as your vision for your special day.
As we are a working family farm, the venue is available for dates around our harvest season, from late May through Labor Day Weekend as well as mid-October.
Events with under 125 guests are $5600*, and include:
- Access to our inviting farm stand to welcome your guests and hold your rehearsal dinner. Farmstand also has 12’x10′ walk-in cooler for your use.
- Access to the barn with built in bar, vintage wooden seating and 8ft rectangular tables with white linens.
- Use of our grounds including orchards, vineyard, fields and two farm ponds.
- Use of the Spring Field Outdoor Chapel with bench seating.
- The use of three existing guesthouses, sleeping about 22 people, with room for more.
- Ability for onsite camping, both tenting and campers, for family and guests.
- Access to our 150 year-old collection of genuine farm props.
- Access to seasonal produce for keeping both food and decor local.
- And our family’s help to personalize your event and allow you be fully present with your loved ones and create memories for a lifetime.
Email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or pricing for your bigger event or a simpler affair.
* Subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax. Gratuity not included. Price may be reduced if all houses are not needed. Fee of $500 for each additional 25 persons more than 125 to optimize guest comfort.
Our preferred vendors include (but are not limited to):
- Shaky Barn Farm Gardens. Your stop for local, seasonal flowers and plants just 1/4 mile away. For years Bonnie provided copious flowers for almost every event. She is now taking a step back from full wedding flowers design. But if you are a bride who would needs only a few but stunning local pieces and/or a uniquely beautiful bouquet made of the flowers blooming the day of your wedding, please contact her.
- North Parish Christmas Tree Farm Floral Design & Blossoms. Located in Turner, Maine, Jean Rabon and her family have been growing trees and crafting floral designs and Christmas wreaths, garlands and centerpieces for years. Jean is now expanding her custom wedding services. We we find her artistic style and manner to be so very fitting with our setting and are excited to work more often with her.
- Izzy Bouchard, Izzy Bouchard Photography
- Renda Guild, Capture in 207 Photography, email@example.com
- Jessica Woodcock, Lost in Reverie Photography
- Mainely Pig Roasts. Ben and his crew have catered many weddings here, including our owns son’s!! Laid back, entertaining and fantastic food…every time.
- Rustic Taps. Love beer? Brick oven pizza? And the coolest of food trucks? These guys have you covered.
- Bread and Butter Catering. This group does it all from onsite wedding planning to foods your guests will go home talking about…and the love and energy they bring is just icing on the cake.
- Smokin’ Daves BBQ. These guys have been COVID season heros! They have filled gaps for so many couples and deliver great food and service.
- Scott Ward. Local to us and always the professional, providing for a seamless event. Can’t ask for more. Couples Choice DJ Service
- John Goulette. New to us this year, John has done a wonderful job keeping weddings flowing and dancing going. Looking forward to his return. Contact John at Goulette22@gmail.com.
Renda Guild, firstname.lastname@example.org. Renda lives locally, has been officiating weddings for years and loves doing it. She is wonderful person who values others and will help you personalize your ceremony. She is also a great photographer, but can’t do both at the same time 🙂