If you are looking for a warm and authentic space in which to hold your special event, then our 19th century barn set in the midst of a working orchard & vineyard is sure to please.
As part of a multi-generational farm, the old barn has been home to all kinds of things over the years, from the 1931 Model A to countless hay bales and a whole host of stories and memories. With an electrical upgrade, running water and a fridge at the bar, it retains all of its charm and is ready to become your space; a place as distinct and genuine as your vision for your special day.
As we are a working family farm, the venue is available for dates around our harvest season, from late May through Labor Day Weekend as well as mid-October.
Events with under 125 guests are $5600*, and include:
- Access to our inviting farm stand to welcome your guests and hold your rehearsal dinner. Farmstand also has 12’x10′ walk-in cooler for your use.
- Access to the barn with built in bar, vintage wooden seating and 8ft rectangular tables with white linens.
- Use of our grounds including orchards, vineyard, fields and two farm ponds.
- Use of the Spring Field Outdoor Chapel with bench seating.
- The use of three existing guesthouses, sleeping about 22 people, with room for more.
- Ability for onsite camping, both tenting and campers, for family and guests.
- Access to our 150 year-old collection of genuine farm props.
- Access to seasonal produce for keeping both food and decor local.
- And our family’s help to personalize your event and allow you be fully present with your loved ones and create memories for a lifetime.
Email Denise at email@example.com for details or pricing for your bigger event or a simpler affair.
* Subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax. Gratuity not included. Price may be reduced if all houses are not needed. Fee of $500 for each additional 25 persons more than 125 to optimize guest comfort.
Our preferred vendors include (but are not limited to):
- Shaky Barn Farm Gardens, for local, seasonal, fresh cut flowers harvested and often grown simply for you, just 1/4 mile away. No event would be complete without Shaky Barn Bonnie’s onsite personal touch with flowers as unique and genuine as your relationship. We have partnered together on dozens of events and each time her creativity amazes us.
- Mainely Pig Roasts. Ben and his crew have catered many weddings here, including our owns son’s!! Laid back, entertaining and fantastic food…every time.
- Rustic Taps. Love beer? Brick oven pizza? And the coolest of food trucks? These guys have you covered.
- Bread and Butter Catering. This group does it all from onsite wedding planning to foods your guests will go home talking about…and the love and energy they bring is just icing on the cake.
- Smokin’ Daves BBQ. These guys have been COVID season heros! They have filled gaps for so many couples and deliver great food and service.
- Scott Ward. Local to us and always the professional, providing for a seamless event. Can’t ask for more. Couples Choice DJ Service
- John Goulette. New to us this year, John has done a wonderful job keeping weddings flowing and dancing going. Looking forward to his return. Contact John at Goulette22@gmail.com.